Author Topic: A ? For Mr.Hurricane  (Read 979 times)

pigpen

A ? For Mr.Hurricane
« on: April 28, 2006, 11:22:08 AM »
I am new to this forum and to solar. I went to the livingoffthegrid sight and it was only about half there. Did i not get the www right? The way things are going with this world we had all better do our part. When i say the way things are going i am not refering to politics or the such. That is not what this fourm is about, What i mean is that Mother Earth has been good to us. Now is the time for us to be good to her and help pay the bill for all that has been done. I hope someone will help me i am really wanting to build my own system, But like i said i am new to this and don't know where to start. I looked toward my State (Mississippi) for some kind of assistance but there is none. Here's hopeing that we will all be friends for a long time
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 11:22:08 AM by (unknown) »

wdyasq

Re: A ? For Mr.Hurricane
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 05:51:23 AM »
"I looked toward my State (Mississippi) for some kind of assistance but there is none. "

This may be the best site on the Internet for Off-Grid living and Renewable energy ideas.

My personal view is very anti-governemnt. I don't want any more of their involvement in my life. If someone wants the government to help they need to realize how well they jhave done in the past. Government schools are horrid, wellfare, medicare and FEMA are filled with fraud. Social security is screwed up.  Homeland security is a frigging joke. Local politicians are like minor criminals, training for the big house in DC. The state houses are like semi-pro spoets teams, learning the proper techniques to steal money from the citizen without the individual realizing they have been fleeced with the force of law.

If that is the type folks you care to deal with, go ahead.  But, ask - what gives any man or orginization the "right" to forceably take property from one person or group and "give" it to another if they "play by certain rules". Personally, I'll pay the extra cost to avoid them thinking they have any right at all to control my life.  

Your mileage may vary, they may hang you with a newer rope.

Ron

« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 05:51:23 AM by wdyasq »
"I like the Honey, but kill the bees"