Author Topic: Thanks for answers to anode question  (Read 1724 times)

domwild

Thanks for answers to anode question
« on: November 15, 2008, 05:53:10 AM »
Thanks for the answers. Haven been trying to save electricity by making coffee with the hot water from the wood-fired hot-water system but will not do it any more.

Sorry for the late thanks only just saw the replies. Unable to reply in the same post as I am locked out of the "water" section for direct submissions to existing posts.

Regards,

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 05:53:10 AM by (unknown) »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
Re: Thanks for answers to anode question
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 07:01:29 AM »
dom;

I put on my Administrators hat and poked around and cannot see anything obvious why you can't post in that section. Never heard of anyone being locked out of individual sections like that.

More bugs from our beloved Scoop.

Tom

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 07:01:29 AM by TomW »

domwild

Re: Thanks for answers to anode question
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 10:48:36 PM »
Tom,

Thanks for that. What actually happens is that when I click on the "Water" section, I no longer have posting rights. I am OK for wind, control, storage, etc. for posting.

After logging in while in "Water", I am directed to, I believe, the standard screen with posting rights. Switching to "Water", the "Submit posting" disappears for me. I was unable to thank contributors while reading the replies to my "Anode" posting in "Water". Had to write a new post.  Logging in again whilst in "Water" does not cure it either.

This may be (WAS) a bug in the system; it may not like Australians, although we are not part of the "Axis of Evil", but in the "Coalition of the Willing".

However, am able now to reply to your post - strange!

Thanks again.

Regards,

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 10:48:36 PM by domwild »