Author Topic: New Guy..looking for Hugh Piggotts pdf titled How to build a wind  (Read 1708 times)

deerex475guy

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.  I live with my wife in Central Michigan (USA).  We just finished building a log cabin and I am interested in looking into a wind turbine.  I know I ran across some plans by Hugh Piggott the other night when it was late.  I opend the pdf and quickly glanced through it.  Today I went to try to find it again and it is no where to be found.  I even went to http://www.scoraigwind.com/ and couldn't find it there.  Do any of you know where in the heck I was when I downloaded the pdf?  Crazy...can't even find it in my history.....hmmmmmm....maybe I was dreaming...lol...

Thanks for any help you can give me.  I am looking forward to sharing my new venture with the rest of  you.

PS...I have a hobby machine shop with lathe, mill, welder, plasma cutter, torches...ect.  This may help eliminating a lot filing and such....

Have a good day...

Bob

« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 11:36:00 PM by (unknown) »

RP

• A dog with novelty teeth. What could go wrong?
Re: New Guy..looking for Hugh Piggotts pdf titled
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 05:37:43 PM »
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 05:37:43 PM by RP »

deerex475guy

Re: New Guy..looking for Hugh Piggotts pdf titled
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 06:34:57 PM »
Thanks RP. That will get me started.  For some reason it seemed like it was a little newer info....Must have been late..:)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 06:34:57 PM by deerex475guy »