Author Topic: Laminaed rotors and radical pitch blades  (Read 1206 times)

tecker

• SuperHero Member
Laminaed rotors and radical pitch blades
« on: May 02, 2006, 11:28:32 PM »
As you can see the trees have got me covered up . Spring is so fine in North Georgia

and the wind ebbs and falls with the last northerns from the North country. That being said  and budget not with standing Alternators are afoot .A 7 ,10,  a 12" and in the press a 14 " I told the slave drivers I was going to fix the well and I am pulling a roasted myers pump from the 350' dowwwwwn It's heavy but help is on the way in the form

of a college student in need of some cash. I posted these rotors and props a little early ( unfinished ) in response to the  foil postings that that seem to match

the direction I have chosen to modulate power from . The 7" should be ready by the

weekend If I can keep the tequila bill under control ( no prob moderation in all things is my religion yes in deedy ) . The 7 " is the only Hawt. Looking to trim the pitch with a spring loaded mech at the hub ( a ceiling fan caseing ) . The rest are destined for Vawtmania  and that is no exaggeration :multi blades, savionus rebuilds  and savionus combos. The rotor laminations are going to work and I need the to cut weight for the Vawts . The cutoff disks are abit crude but there is a Carbon fiber shortage don't ya now (yeah expensive stuff).  Got some coils to set up .I demoed some sensormatic demagnetizes from some point of sale consoles . Plenty of awg 14 Got 12 of those units yielding 5 lbs of wire each .The varnish comes off in places and I'm having to put a coat of urethane on to compensate . Well help has arrived and it's time to snatch that well . Get r done . Here's some  pics . Boy there's an ice shortage around here get some later.

teck

« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 11:28:32 PM by (unknown) »