Author Topic: Helocopter blades profiles for wind blade design.  (Read 1108 times)

MaxtorD

Helocopter blades profiles for wind blade design.
« on: June 06, 2009, 01:27:24 AM »
Hello all I work in the aerospace industry and I thought that a few people might like to look at some Helicopter Blades.  I know there has been discussions on blade tips for wind turbines.   I Took a few pictures of four different manufacturer's helicopter blade profiles. I hope you find this useful.  

Here are the links...

url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url] url=[/url]

I hope that all these come out alright.  I tried to pay attention to the blade tips as much as possible.  If there are any more pictures that you would like to see, please do not hesitate to reply. I will try and put the pictures in my photo section as well.

Thank you all for this board to post on.  I have learned so much from the people here.  I thought I would try to return something back.  Thank You again.   -MaxtorD

« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 01:27:24 AM by (unknown) »