Author Topic: RE: new way to construct a rotor  (Read 770 times)

remar

RE: new way to construct a rotor
« on: January 27, 2005, 08:02:34 PM »
If I understand your explanation, I think that you are talking about PARALLEL PATH MAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY. there is a good description of it at the website:

WWW.flynnresearch.net

remar

« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 08:02:34 PM by (unknown) »

drdongle

Re: RE: new way to construct a rotor
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 06:45:40 AM »
 Very interesting site, they addressed the similarity to Beardens MEG device.

I admit that the math is beyond me so I can't comment wither they really have something here or not but if it is real then the applications are obvious and many. It doesn't look like you could apply it to a rotating generator or alternator but,  a transformer built on this principal has great potential of the RE industry...if it really works.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 06:45:40 AM by drdongle »

Chiron

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 11:19:25 AM »
Ok, I do understand the Math and from what I remember from Fields class I worked some of it out. Until I see better data and repeatable results from someone else I'd relagate this to the "perpetual motion file".

Why do I say this?

1. The test procedure didn't mention current measurment or how it changed under different configurations. The "1 unit" of electrical force, what does that mean? same voltage? same current? same wattage? something else?
  2. Core permiability, saturation curves and hysteresys (sp?) were not included in any of the calculations.
  3. Magnetic feilds don't add up lineraly and seldom according to any "formula" and without knowing the amp/turns on each part of the experiment and actual observations of the magnetic flux strength and paths it becomes meaningless.

I'm not saying that they aeren't on to something but I'd need to see a lot more done with a 6 year old Patent. Is he looking for investors???

Just my opinion

« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 11:19:25 AM by Chiron »

drdongle

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 09:19:15 AM »
As usual the devil is in the details, and you addressed many details that they have not. And I agree if this device has real world applications why haven't we heard more of them in the 6 years since the patent was taken out?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2005, 09:19:15 AM by drdongle »