Homebrewed Electricity > Other

Pedal generator - 300 watts :-)

<< < (2/3) > >>

zap:

--- Quote from: Sr WiNdTeCh on April 13, 2010, 08:36:52 PM ---
I'm selling this motor.... and everything I have so far...

--- End quote ---

Everything in that system or everything for a bike motor kit?

How much?

Why not list it in Classifieds?

Why are you selling?

Sr WiNdTeCh:
In either of those links I believe I said why... maybe not... can't remember. I'm selling it because my city wont let me put it up, and I dont plan on moving anytime soon....

I'm selling the Motor, Blade brackets I've made,6 Air X Blades, all the bolts for both, 3phase rectifier w/ heatsink, the tap for that matches the threads on it.. (if you look at the golden motor link it should be in there) , Total with shipping on the items I paid I'm looking at around... uum... let me tally it up... 40$... Damn... Didn't realize that till now... I'd say 250$ (don't know what shipping would be, I got ripped and paid 75$ just to ship that motor..golden motor's shipping is a joke) I'm not actively selling it, just if someone want's it, and this looked like a good thread to randomly throw that out there...  :) I thought about Ebay, but I may throw it in the classifieds this weekend and let it sit for a month first, I'll have to get pictures too... haven't done that yet..

I have 2 Neo Ring magnets also, was going to use them as the frictionless yaw and to take out vibrations as it was going to be mounted on a pole through my garage roof but mounted in the garage floor... anyways... not sure if I want to sell them... depends

Bruce S:

--- Quote from: Sr WiNdTeCh on April 14, 2010, 07:26:03 PM ---In either of those links I believe I said why... maybe not... can't remember. I'm selling it because my city wont let me put it up, and I dont plan on moving anytime soon....

I'm selling the Motor, Blade brackets I've made,6 Air X Blades, all the bolts for both, 3phase rectifier w/ heatsink, the tap for that matches the threads on it.. (if you look at the golden motor link it should be in there) , Total with shipping on the items I paid I'm looking at around... uum... let me tally it up... 40$... Damn... Didn't realize that till now... I'd say 250$ (don't know what shipping would be, I got ripped and paid 75$ just to ship that motor..golden motor's shipping is a joke) I'm not actively selling it, just if someone want's it, and this looked like a good thread to randomly throw that out there...  :) I thought about Ebay, but I may throw it in the classifieds this weekend and let it sit for a month first, I'll have to get pictures too... haven't done that yet..

... not sure if I want to sell them... depends

--- End quote ---
If you do decide and ZAP hasn't scooped me on this... let me know...
I have an e-bike that could use the hub motor.

Cheers
Bruce S

Sr WiNdTeCh:
Will do!

zap:

--- Quote from: Bruce S on April 15, 2010, 04:20:32 PM ---If you do decide and ZAP hasn't scooped me on this... let me know...
I have an e-bike that could use the hub motor.

--- End quote ---

What kind of size are you looking for Bruce?

There are some good deals on ES now and then.
Check out both the "New" and "Used" section... at the bottom of their home page.
A used Wilderness Energy 26" kit minus batteries sold recently for $110... not bad AFAIC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version