Author Topic: would this work?  (Read 1062 times)

A6D9

would this work?
« on: March 16, 2006, 03:51:15 PM »
Hi I'm Darren.   first post  but very interested in topic at hand.  Love the idea of RE.

anyways this is my idea.

please tell me if it'll work.

If i get my house connected to an inverter.  one of those fancy ones that has a remote generator turn on and turn off.  

Could i connect that to the house from my bat bank.  then have the grid go only to a charger.  what i want is to use RE means of charging the bat bank.  but when the bat reach low charge and need to be charge have the inverter switch on the charger from the grid.   this way non of my electrical items in house will see off/on cycle.   my bats will be charged and using bat power till it gets low.  and when it low the grid will charge wich will then run my house.  that way when bats are nice and full i will be runnign all bats no grid  and when it starts to go down.  my RE means will charge it as it is being used from other end.

and when my RE means isn;t enought   the grid will be "switched" on to run the house while it and my RE are charging the bats?

hope this isn;t too complicated.  I have it all in my head...just hard to explain in words on a screen.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 03:51:15 PM by (unknown) »