Author Topic: inverter auto on and off circuit???  (Read 960 times)

adelaide

inverter auto on and off circuit???
« on: October 02, 2007, 08:01:24 AM »
hi got prob bit over my head hope felow nerds can help ? after simpl circuit to turn my inverter off when their is a demand and off when none or open circuit .

because inverter draws  over amp just in stand bye it add up  (im on the inprove all bits thing).

my  l plater gess would be u need 2 parts

1 a curent senser on output  eg sensative less than .2 ome resister  mains rated in series with 240 output to sens when no loade / v drop   ac thow?

2 and lo curent extra safe sensing down the 240ac side to house / but remember inverter off at moment , i have mains that could be used worst case but as want to be off grid in not to dist fucher  could we  somhow put 12 v safly  down that line to sens when say frij  turns on  then double throw   relay  disconecs that and turns inverter on conecs the inverter up  /   yes saft is ishwer so needs to be mains proof down 12 v if relay scr  failed / 10 resistor  may  do it ? etc?? so any help or links as prob been done befor ?

thanks in advance

Please resubmit, in a language at least some can understand and to the proper section. This post is closed to new comments to encourage you to do so.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 08:01:24 AM by (unknown) »

wdyasq

Re: inverter auto on and off circuit???
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 05:20:50 AM »
I can barely read that. Many here are not native English speakers. Many of us are not 'text message' readers.

I think you will find if you write in real words, with proper punctuation, you will get better results. I doubt there are translators that can convert this to a foreign language. Or, even to English.

Please do not use this sort of 'messaging' here. Some of us are old and it hurts our brains too.

Ron

« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 05:20:50 AM by (unknown) »
"I like the Honey, but kill the bees"