Author Topic: Big shout out to a couple of forum members  (Read 873 times)

madlabs

Big shout out to a couple of forum members
« on: June 26, 2009, 10:34:09 PM »
I have to post to thank both bruce_so and dinx71 from these forums. Both of them offered to send me a small backup inverter when I blew all three of mine. What generosity to a complete stranger! I am really just scraping by holding on to my beautiful  property, living in a trailer on a small battery bank, and money is really tight. Such a timely and reaffirming helping hand from folks I have never met!

dinx71 sent me a whole box of goodies, not just the inverter. A small solar panel controller, IR thermometer, some 12V CFL's, a nice little pump, wire, all sorts of stuff. And he has been very helpful in tracking down the problems that caused the original problem.

Thanks gents, both of you. So generous. Neither of them would even let me send them the cost of sending the package. Gentlemen and scholars both!

As well, a thanks to all on this forum. I'm sitting here, running on batteries, emailing and living pretty darn large on < 1kwh  day. The folks on this forums answering my questions is part of what made it all happen. This is hands down the best practical AE/RE source of information I have found.

Thanks!!

Jonathan (madlabs on this forum)

This stuff belongs in "Diaries"> TW

« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 10:34:09 PM by (unknown) »