Notices > Classifieds

Chevrolet Metro (99) 3-Cylinder 45mpg

<< < (2/3) > >>

JW:
The car actually looks really good. I had an old 69 Mach 1 (ford), its shock/strut towers had crack's develope near the motor mount, export braces help alot. I would have to pull the engine to re-weld the shock towers.

JW

DanG:
Got a few nibbles on the car - it really needs to get gone; I let the tabs expire but $35 makes it legal again.

Another picture of the car - with my Tom-Cat as honest-to-God co-pilot of the Metro, doing 55mph when I'd just finishing thrashing the gears and doing Star Wars lane-changes getting out of the USPS facility at MSP Airport, he's fearless but probably wishing we were in one of the dozen jets he'd watched landing and taking off...

Unfortunately the white booted cat was "Reuben the Garage Cat" who has been missing now for 10 months.  Last seen southbound on a Sunday evening never to return. Heated bed, water and two meals a day he'd never missed a meal before that.

The snow cat is a 'once' feral queen that wintered in my shed - the first time she let me touch her was at the peak of a total Lunar Eclipse.  After I drove a pair of foxes off hunting her at 4AM, 12°F & 12" of snow naked except my briefs that she-cat said 'he's the one' and has been my bodyguard ever since.

JW:
This is fun : )  LOL

DanG, you must feed that cat pretty good, LOL.

Here's anther picture of my cat, she's(Floooun-Tail) one of three, that were stray neighborhood cats that we adopted about 3 years now.

JW

bob g:
always stayed clear of cats, was always allergic to them as a kid,

a stray showed up pregnant as a 5 gallon pail, and had her litter in my tool shed
and this fellow was found almost dead, half his body stiff as a board on the cold concrete...

not knowing what to do, i tried to heat him in front of the bathroom heater, no luck
tried to warm him in a towel, no luck

finally warmed him in a very warm stream of water in the kitchen sink,, got him pliable again
and put him back with his momma

found him the next day stuck to the pavement again!

repeated the process, and figured ah heck... read up on feeding kittens, got the kitty formula
and a tiny little bottle, and bottle fed him...

teaching him how to poop was a very interesting process, who knew that they don't know how?

anyway he is no my bestest friend, and never misses an opportunity to fight with me, and he plays rough.

his recorded name?  "juilus squeezer"

(because of how he would latch on and squeeze me during bottle feeding)

bob g

kurt:
this is the wifes cat i signed to get him at the anamal shelter and he is under my name at the vet but the only time he likes me is when he is really scared and in a strange environment like the vets office rest of the time he would prefer if i did not pester him and shows his displeasure when i do he is a total mommas kitty therefore i call him the wifes cat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version