Author Topic: Mixed breed turbine  (Read 4123 times)

DaS Energy

Mixed breed turbine
« on: December 17, 2010, 09:14:14 PM »
The attached have been released in Open Technology free to copy so others may copy without cost and help limit Carbon release.
1682-0" alt="" class="bbc_img" />

May be used as Internal Combustion Turbine, or hot air turbine.

1. Air alone or air/fuel mix has been placed in pressure storage by a Turbo Charger running of the exhaust of the DaS Valve

2. Before the exhaust float has dropped in the DaS Valve the gas pressure had forced water through a hydro turbine and that water had been recollected to to refill the DaS Valve which upon filling starts a gas pressure build up at water surface short pipe. This gas may be heated or combusted to provide the downward gas force upon the water exiting the Das Valve.

Fused

Re: Mixed breed turbine
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 10:04:11 PM »
2 threads open on the same item?

Why?

DaS Energy

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 10:25:24 PM »
Hello Fused.

First thread is Co2 powered turbine generator, having high pressure forces. Lowest being 1,051 PS1 and high prssuew of 142,000 PSI.

This is outside the lay persons material handling abilities.  More suited to replacement of Coal fired electricity production, and doing so at such cost incentive Coal cannot compete ending the argument without Coal there will be no lights at night.
It makes a mockery out of the oft statement Carbon emissions cant be lowered without a tax in place and other enormouse costs making just all to dear to stop harming the planet we rely upon fpr existance.

The other with Turbo Charger any person can make using things as simple as a centrifical pump to be the the turbine.  It will work at any pressure load and is a cheap as chips to make.

The Turbo Charger model is far more efficient than the Stirling Engine yet is a hot air engine.

Grabbing money with both hands using Patents etc to stop the death bell for both my and your loved ones I felt was  not a worth while cause and therefore I  post in Open Technology wherever I can.

Fused

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 10:37:23 PM »
Have you built one?
Care to share your pictures?
Ill build anything "cheap as chips" that will produce usable power.

Fused

DaS Energy

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 10:48:47 PM »
Hello Fused.

Bulit more than one, but not the liquid/gas Co2, only gas Co2 as yet.

The other Turbo Charged hot air engine, built more than once.

Happy you to have, happy to assist, its Open Technology, free copy to all.

First posting, requirements, water pipe, one way valves, tennis ball and water turbine. Any gas may be employed to give greater pressure to heat than air.

Second posting, requirements, water pipe, one way valves, tennis ball, water turbine and turbo charger. Any gas may be employed to give greater pressure to heat than air.

Harold in CR

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 01:45:17 PM »

Yes, photos are much easier to grasp the workings of that machine. I'm VERY interested.

DaS Energy

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 07:43:50 AM »
Hello Harold in CR

Sorry no pictures all gone. Gave things away about six months back.  I'll health giving me a bit of a problem now.

Sitting in a room now with a computer doing drawings again to keep myself occupied.

I noticed I posted with a turbo charger, turbo charger model being a request from a professor from some Indian University.

A cheaper model is attached.  Please note full construction requires same size diameter pipe throughout, and the float to block exhaust is a tennis ball.

DaS Energy

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 08:04:26 AM »
Hello Harold in CR,

Will eventual get it right last attachment was Co2 or Steam model,  sorry.

This one is air only with a heat sink for prolonged life.

1734-0

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 08:41:09 AM »
Das;

These posts really belong in the Diary Section or next best "The Pub" since they are apparently just ideas and not real devices and you don't appear to be looking for help on how to build it at least as near as I can tell.

I suggest you start a new posting in the Diary Section.

Cute CAD drawings just do not really fit the purpose of this section.

Your purpose is entirely unclear to me? Just want it published? Want feedback? What?

The Diaries area is exactly the place for this thread.  Not saying don't post it here on the forum, just put it in the proper place.

Just a heads up.

Thanks.

Tom

DaS Energy

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 09:27:48 AM »

Hello TomW

Thank you for the advice.

I note that yourself and others dont quite get it, all  posting are something I have already developed and tested.

Seems I am wasting my time with the people here.

No shortage of persons on other sites of real interest and from there many have inspected.

My intent was to spread the word.

Had you taken time to notice each posting centred round the DaS Valve.

After eight years of hard slog it will no more wasting my time here.

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 01:07:20 PM »
Yeah, I guess "we" don't get it so it is "our" fault.

Where are the photos / videos of a functioning device?

Don't let the door hit you ...

Last I will say on this.

Tom