Author Topic: help needed for project?  (Read 3933 times)

am3619@gmail.com

help needed for project?
« on: November 08, 2012, 09:12:08 AM »
hey friends my college gave me a project on automatic solar/electrical operated DOL starter or hybrid dol starter that can run in night time with electricity and in day time using solar energy thus saving power i googled it a lot but i did'nt succeed in getting any information

can u suggest me some ideas or information regarding making this working model i have to use a automatic timer in this project so that i have entire operation automatic.....

thanks u guys for ur previous help ..............

DamonHD

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Earth Notes
Re: help needed for project?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 01:09:14 PM »
Asking people here to do your homework for free is not good.

You're at college to learn, and to learn how to research, and that doesn't just mean getting other people to tell you the answer.

Try the search facility on here, and/or improve your Google skills.  Think what other words people might use to describe the things that you are thinking of: often vocabulary is key.

Rgds

Damon
Podcast: https://www.earth.org.uk/SECTION_podcast.html

@DamonHD@mastodon.social

classradiance

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 08:18:48 AM »

You're at college to learn, and to learn how to research, and that doesn't just mean getting other people to tell you the answer.

Try the search facility on here, and/or improve your Google skills.  Think what other words people might use to describe the things that you are thinking of: often vocabulary is key.

Rgds

Damon

Damon - you should read what this website says on the front of it !!
"We are a group of alternative energy enthusiasts who want to spread the message that it's FUN and EASY to make your own electricity FROM SCRATCH. "
 - IS THAT THE MESSAGE ? - GO GOOGLE !!!

poor  :'(

electrondady1

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 08:43:56 AM »
what's a dol ?

bart

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 08:55:25 AM »
   Direct-On-Line Starter, I think.
If all he wants to do is start a motor via a contractor, that would be easy.
But I am going to agree with Damon here.  am3619 has not shown that he has any understanding of his project.
If he was stuck on some design element, then yes help him.
This is not a "Cliff Notes" for my college design project site.

Bruce S

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
  • USA
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 09:25:11 AM »

Rgds

Damon

"We are a group of alternative energy enthusiasts who want to spread the message that it's FUN and EASY to make your own electricity FROM SCRATCH. "

CLASS
I'm going to try a be nice one more time.
DO NOT come on these posts and put down another, DamonHD has for a long time helped people, YOU have not. Once more of these and I will lock you account into read-only for a period of time so you have the time to read the FAQs.
They say we're glad to help, but we're not mind readers!
am3619
For us to even to begin to help we need a lot more information from you , what are the specifics of the device and what do you intend to do with it.
A kind word often goes unsaid BUT never goes unheard

classradiance

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 04:14:06 AM »

Rgds

Damon

CLASS
I'm going to try a be nice one more time.
DO NOT come on these posts and put down another,

bruce s - Upset !!!  I thought you guys were tougher than this !! - hope the wounds heal and we can all go back to having fun, where we all enjoy helping each other  ;) - by the way  - simple questions require simple answers - and the question was : Is Google where the answers are to questions regarding Free Energy. Or is it best to go to a forum like this, and save allot of time wasting . . Feel free to be positive about the question !

fabricator

• SuperHero Member
  • My smoke got out again
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 05:36:34 PM »
Jeez, and here I thought the troll was gone, no such luck, you are too lenient Bruce.
I aint skeerd of nuthin.......Holy Crap! What was that!!!!!
11 Miles east of Lake Michigan, Ottawa County, Robinson township, (home of the defacto residential wind ban) Michigan, USA.

Bruce S

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
  • USA
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 11:32:51 PM »
Jeez, and here I thought the troll was gone, no such luck, you are too lenient Bruce.
Tom says the same thing.
I guess I'm gonna have to start acting like the hard a$$ people know and <3.
Class, there is NO such thing as Free Energy!
push that one and I'll lock you're account period!
LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW!
Absolutely NO discussions about Free Energy EVER allowed on this forum!

A kind word often goes unsaid BUT never goes unheard

birdhouse

• Portland, OR USA
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 12:25:50 AM »
hey friends my college gave me a project on automatic solar/electrical operated DOL starter or hybrid dol starter that can run in night time with electricity and in day time using solar energy thus saving power i googled it a lot but i did'nt succeed in getting any information

can u suggest me some ideas or information regarding making this working model i have to use a automatic timer in this project so that i have entire operation automatic.....

this is the most open ended question i've seen in a while with no additional info provided when asked.  there's no info on proposed battery type, battery nom. voltage, proposed types of panels, or even total wattage of panels, or what type of charge controller.  let alone what all this juice is going to be used for!  the question is FAR from simple...  i'm with the mods on this!

if you are asking how long the string is, is suspect it's 39.853meters. 

just an rough guess though.   

adam

David HK

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 03:31:45 AM »
Methinks "classradiance" is being somewhat sarcastic to Damon.

Also notice "classradiance" personal text    Grid off ........... I can make my own.

I think Grid is a stand in for another word.

If this fellow is using another renewable energy website I fail to see why he needs to be here.

Spelling the word "you" simply as "u" suggests immaturity - a teenager.

David in Hong Kong

fabricator

• SuperHero Member
  • My smoke got out again
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 08:46:56 AM »
The answer is marsupial, marsupial is what you are looking for.
11 Miles east of Lake Michigan, Ottawa County, Robinson township, (home of the defacto residential wind ban) Michigan, USA.

fabricator

• SuperHero Member
  • My smoke got out again
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 08:52:45 AM »
The answer is 42.
Given 27 same-size cubes whose nominal values progress from 1 to 27, a 3×3×3 magic cube can be constructed such that every row, column, and corridor, and every diagonal passing through the center, is composed of 3 cubes whose sum of values is 42.
Forty-two is a pronic number and an abundant number; its prime factorization 2 · 3 · 7 makes it the second sphenic number and also the second of the form { 2 · 3 · r }. As with all sphenic numbers of this form, the aliquot sum is abundant by 12. 42 is also the second sphenic number to be bracketed by twin primes; 30 is also a pronic number and also rests between two primes. 42 has a 14 member aliquot sequence 42, 54, 66, 78, 90, 144, 259, 45, 33, 15, 9, 4, 3, 1, 0 and is itself part of the aliquot sequence commencing with the first sphenic number 30. Further, 42 is the 10th member of the 3-aliquot tree.
It is a Catalan number. Consequently; 42 is the number of noncrossing partitions of a set of five elements, the number of triangulations of a heptagon, the number of rooted ordered binary trees with six leaves, the number of ways in which five pairs of nested parentheses can be arranged, etc.
It is conjectured to be the scaling factor in the leading order term of the "sixth moment of the Riemann zeta function". In particular, Conrey & Ghosh have conjectured

where the infinite product is over all prime numbers, p.[1][2]
It is the third pentadecagonal number. It is a meandric number and an open meandric number.
42 is a Størmer number.
42 is a perfect score on the USA Math Olympiad (USAMO)[3] and International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO).[4]
In base 10, this number is a Harshad number and a self number, while it is a repdigit in base 4 (as 222).
42 is the only known value that is the number of sets of four distinct positive integers a,b,c,d, each less than the value itself, such that ab-cd, ac-bd, and ad-bc are each multiples of the value. Whether there are other values remains an open question.[5]
42 is a (2,6)-perfect number (super-multiperfect), as [6]

classradiance

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 10:02:12 AM »

thanks u guys for ur previous help ..............

http://bloggers.com/post/automatic-induction-motor-starter-with-programmable-timer-5936590
 :)  maybe he is blocked from access !! his flag says INDIA  good luck am3619 -  8)