Author Topic: Any experience or knowledge of RENOGY solar panels  (Read 4431 times)

Windmill1

Any experience or knowledge of RENOGY solar panels
« on: March 09, 2013, 02:48:36 PM »
Hello
Looking around at solar panels,Renogy panels are made in USA as best I can find out. Any of you guys ever had Renogy panels? Are these good quality panels? Any input will be helpful

xboxman

Re: Any experience or knowledge of RENOGY solar panels
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 04:31:38 PM »
hi
 i have a 100 watt 12 Volt panel made by Renogy  it seems to be made really good
they have 12 volt panels and 24 volt panels .. i called them and asked them some questions one was where the panels are made now i can't remember if it was the 12 volt ones or the 24 volts ones  but one or the other has USA cells but put together over seas

seems like it was the 24 volt panels that has the USA cells

they are a cheap price  and made good 

Windmill1

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 02:05:41 AM »
Hi
I decided to go with Helios panels I found on ebay,but glad to get the info on the Renogy panels. Not too many people seem to know much about them.
Thanks

xboxman

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 06:13:01 PM »
Hi

i am glad you posted about the Helios panels ( i did not know about them ) they sound better than the renogy and a bit cheaper  and made in the USA

thanks

Windmill1

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 01:41:19 AM »
Hi gameman
I hooked up the helios panels outside my garage to test them and they make real good power. Very good quality panels. Hope to have them installed soon.