Author Topic: restore winchargers  (Read 1364 times)

vassile52

restore winchargers
« on: April 30, 2013, 02:12:21 PM »
I have two 32V and a 110V winchargers.
I want to restore them.
I'm living in Calgary SW.
May I have a few advices,please?

How to post pictures,please?

SparWeb

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Wind Turbine Project Field Notes
Re: restore winchargers
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 02:52:30 PM »
Sorry that the picture-posting process is giving you difficulty.
In a certain way, if you just blindly follow instructions it will work, despite the fact that it looks like it is not working.

Start a posting or a reply to this one here.  Next "Preview" to get the full options available.
Under the text box, there's a + button and it says "Attachments and other options" beside it.
Click that button.
Next choose the file from your hard drive.  When you select the file, and the dialog goes away, the name of the file is now in the Attach: box.
Beside that box is a pull-down list.  Select one of the two things.    DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
If you selected "inline" then a little line of code suddenly appears in your message.  Leave it where it is and POST.

No one believes the theory except the one who developed it. Everyone believes the experiment except the one who ran it.
System spec: 135w BP multicrystalline panels, Xantrex C40, DIY 10ft (3m) diameter wind turbine, Tri-Star TS60, 800AH x 24V AGM Battery, Xantrex SW4024
www.sparweb.ca

hiker

• BIG DOG
Re: restore winchargers
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 07:45:52 PM »
make sure your picts are on the small side--i belive its 640 by 480...just resize if to large..
i have  microsoft  office picture manager....theres a resizer on it.
WILD in ALASKA