Author Topic: Fall Projects  (Read 2311 times)

kitestrings

Fall Projects
« on: November 05, 2017, 03:07:17 PM »
We built a small deck late this fall.  For over 25-years we had a 3' wire spool, with steps off it, out of this door.  It all started with a highly detailed design:

and a highly skilled workforce

with determination and commitment

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 03:14:14 PM by kitestrings »

kitestrings

Re: Fall Projects
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 03:13:21 PM »
Oops.  Had to break away there sorry...

It came together pretty well, and now we have another 'room' with a nice view

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 05:57:38 PM »
Nice! I love my deck out back. Sit back there with the wildlife running across the fields... no roads visible until you get 2 miles out... my go to unwind in silence space. I built a 14x20 lower deck and my upper deck off a door upstairs is 8x10. You can see a part of the deck, shed is same level as the deck and is being converted to an outdoor kitchen/brewery for my beer brewing. Door has been replaced with  regular entrance door. This is looking towards town and my only neighbor back yard

SparWeb

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Wind Turbine Project Field Notes
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 06:49:41 PM »
A very welcoming entrance to your home!  :)
No one believes the theory except the one who developed it. Everyone believes the experiment except the one who ran it.
System spec: 135w BP multicrystalline panels, Xantrex C40, DIY 10ft (3m) diameter wind turbine, Tri-Star TS60, 800AH x 24V AGM Battery, Xantrex SW4024
www.sparweb.ca

kitestrings

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 09:04:30 AM »
Thanks. 

We've had every imaginable critter out here.  The apple trees of course invite deer, but also lots of turkeys in the last few years, an occasional moose, or bear (usually telling us to put away the bird feeders).

It's actually on the back of our house, so said a bit differently "a welcoming entrance to the great outdoors".

SparWeb

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Wind Turbine Project Field Notes
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 02:36:39 PM »
"a welcoming entrance to the great outdoors"

Or the aforementioned bears.
:)
No one believes the theory except the one who developed it. Everyone believes the experiment except the one who ran it.
System spec: 135w BP multicrystalline panels, Xantrex C40, DIY 10ft (3m) diameter wind turbine, Tri-Star TS60, 800AH x 24V AGM Battery, Xantrex SW4024
www.sparweb.ca