Author Topic: is this where MagnO's posts were allegedly moved to?  (Read 492 times)

joestue

is this where MagnO's posts were allegedly moved to?
« on: May 14, 2019, 09:17:13 PM »
because there is nothing here.
My wife says I'm not just a different colored rubik's cube, i am a rubik's knot in a cage.

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
Re: is this where MagnO's posts were allegedly moved to?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 11:53:29 AM »
I can tell you it wasn't possible to move topics like this in the past. If I didn't move the topic to recycle section first. From there the topic is safe to move and undamaged.

This is the first time the system has been used and it is working as designed.

oh well you cant make everyone happy all the time

edit
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 04:51:11 PM by JW »

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 01:20:02 PM »
Well tomorrow marks the one week anniversary of my seizure. I had to work the following Saturday from 8 to 5.

I have done everything I can do I PM'd  magnO. then emailed him, I cant do anything else...

Im going to take a break from this place maybe a week or so, leave things to the Admins.

Yes I was taken by ambulance to the emergency room and they did a CT scan, and medicated me. so far so good :)   

Bruce S

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
  • USA
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 01:29:20 PM »
No worries.
Enjoy the break.

:P

Cheers
Bruce S
A kind word often goes unsaid BUT never goes unheard

magnO

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 05:48:05 PM »
To be socially responsible, had no intent to disrupt the forum. Only saw "fieldlines". My understanding of the aether is limited, so I went looking for people who understood it better than I did. What I do professionally is that I have invented a social coordination system, a simple algorithm that is similar to propagation of electromagnetic waves actually, I describe it here. It was mentioned in Vice a few years ago.

I am sure that the Earth radius has increased, and the only way it can do that is if it is hollow. I know a lot of people do not agree the radius has increased, but to me it is as easy to see as that the Earth is a globe. I'm then exploring the possibility that the Birkeland currents that enter planets at the poles enter through polar holes.

To me, I see polar holes as a valid scientific theory. The Birkeland currents (strong evidence in polar "hot spots" and overall consensus that they exist) would enter planets through the polar holes, and form a plasmoid, an energetically dense ball of plasma. These plasmoids can be produced in the lab as well, and have toroidal magnetic fields. A plasmoid inside the Earth at the center of the shell would be ideal to explain radial increase as well as shell structure, and the Earth magnetic field.

It is known and documented that on March 4th 1947, upon returning from Operation Highjump in Antarctica, Admiral Richard E. Byrd stated in an interview that was published in El Mercurio, "El almirante Richard E. Byrd advertin hoy que es preciso que les Estados Unidos adopten medidas de protección contra la posibilidad de una invasión del país por aviones hostiles proc dentes de las regiones polares. "

The National Security Act took effect later that year on September 18 1947, creating the Department of Defense with James Forrestal as the first Secretary of Defense. The DoD recently released this video of a flying saucer, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-3vlbhqzGg. James Forrestal was assassinated in 1949, here is the Kennedy Museum documenting when John F Kennedy visited his grave in 1963.

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 06:19:07 PM »
Your fine magnO,

Post in the Pub as you would like...   That's why have that section  :)

We have been running this forum over 15 years.

MattM

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 06:43:00 AM »
All this bizarro content suggests the motivation of his posting has zero to do with the nature of this forum.  Posting plain false content like that James Forrestal was assassinated is grossly outside the forum rules.

electrondady1

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 09:57:29 AM »
J.W.  i don't know the culture your living in but this cbd cannabis oil extract has shown some remarkable healing qualities for people subject to seizures.

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 01:35:41 PM »
Uknow that's funny, I spoke with DanF a while back we discussed it. Thanks for the recommendation :)

MattM

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2019, 12:24:45 AM »
CBD is an interesting topic unlike some of this bizarro UFO conspiracy stuff.

It will take a big bite out of profits for foreign opiate manufactures (*cough* Chinese *cough*).  The body's pain management system manufactures it naturally.  The body cannot manufacture enough as we age.  And the whole CBD hype has zero link to THC.  Hemp rocks!

kitestrings

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2019, 07:42:05 PM »
Hope you're able to bounce back JW.  Be well.  ~ks

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2019, 10:24:29 PM »
Smash Mouth - Walkin' On The Sun (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQj--Kjn0z8

Limp Bizkit "Behind Blue Eyes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8uesBowS4

Its all good :)

magnO

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2019, 05:53:35 AM »
plain false content like that James Forrestal was assassinated

As I have mentioned and been transparent with, my primary work and profession is that I design social coordination systems, here is an algorithm, feel free to validate it (could also be plain false, best to verify yourself to be certain. ) I find the current social consensus to be lacking, began in medical science and then went into P2P instead. Here is some related work, on the costs of the current trust system.

Of course, as anyone who understands game theory knows, a social system based on top-down control is based on conspiratory strategies, per definition. There are game theoretical equilibriums like the Nash equilibrium where people would not be out to get one another, that has been debated, theoretically, for half a century, there is some work around systems that are based on non-conspiring strategies, making progress, the Nakamoto consensus and Ethereum has been a good example.

MattM

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2019, 11:37:52 PM »
Nothing you posted makes sense outside your basement bunker.  Even your examples take a mighty stretch down surrealism transcendentalism to the point where I don't care to exercise a modicum of legitimacy.  Two things not in my opinion worthy of exploration:  hallucinogens and schizophrenia.  Zero interest in those topics.  My suspicion is you are dragging the forum down one of these paths.

magnO

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 05:50:46 AM »
Nothing you posted makes sense outside your basement bunker.
Simple game theory proves, and, is common sense, that unless you have, as has been debated for 50 years, a Nash equilibrium, you have conspiratory strategies. Yes there is progress, the Nakamoto consensus is a Nash equilibrium and networks based on it have hundreds of billions in market cap by this point, so, some progress. As for psychiatric mythology, just equivalent of inquisition and belief in heathens in middle ages, I write about that as an independent author on Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies for example.

As much as it is outside your comfort zone, as I mentioned, the US Department of Defense recently released a video of what they describe as an aerial vehicle that operates unlike anything they are familiar with.

electrondady1

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 08:18:54 AM »
magno are you going to build some kind of alternator?

magnO

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2019, 07:21:05 PM »
magno are you going to build some kind of alternator?
No I just came across this forum via another website without knowing that it was about grassroots renewable energy, and asked a question about hollow concentric ball magnets. It was off-topic to what fieldlines.com is about. What I work on and build overall is this protocol (relatively formally defined there, anyone interested could have a look, not related to fieldlines.com tough, not for renewable energy, just software for social coordination in general. )

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2019, 07:54:22 PM »
We have been over this before "we build things here"

I think you should find another place to post at about whatever the hell your doing. Don't worry it wont hurt our feelings. Its like this, were in a boat and talking about fishing, but you wont cast a line and fish...

Yes our forum is very advanced and we have many features that Its taken years for us to get to this point.

magnO

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2019, 10:53:06 PM »
We have been over this before "we build things here"

Yes, that's what I said, I replied, politely. This thread was opened about me, not by myself, so I mentioned that I never intended to disrupt your forum. Not to not hurt feelings, actually, all ad hominem so far have been directed towards me I think.

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2019, 11:16:36 PM »
Ok lets see what can be done, what do you want endgame etc Im listening so speak up

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2019, 12:28:44 AM »
I will keep waiting here I'm very cranky I lost my Skype password and cant reset it for 24 hours...   

magnO

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2019, 12:43:15 AM »
No end game. This post was about me, not by me. I replied, politely, that I had no intentions to disrupt the forum. I then replied to slander, from a MattM, and did so politely as well. And, I then replied to a question on if I am building a transformer, with that I am not and that I came across this forum by accident via a link from another website, that did not mention it was focused on grassroots renewable energy. I then replied to you replying to that. I like renewable energy as well, as i mentioned not in my self-interest to disrupt this forum.

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2019, 12:46:21 AM »
I then replied to a question on if I am building a transformer

Ok that's something how are you going use the transformer

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2019, 01:16:00 AM »
 Ok post #15 what is your motivation for posting that? It seems your are inviting controversy from Matt

As much as it is outside your comfort zone, as I mentioned, the US Department of Defense recently released a video of what they describe as an aerial vehicle that operates unlike anything they are familiar with.

I have no idea what is the purpose, why Im trying to make sense of this.

I found what Jostue was talking about

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 11:47:08 PM by JW »

magnO

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2019, 02:56:03 PM »
Ok post #15 what is your motivation for posting that? It seems your are inviting controversy from Matt

As I mentioned moderation, to measure, it is great to measure things. What is limitation is that it is not able to measure itself. Why I mentioned that unless perfectly neutral, arbitration will measure wrong. Because of in-group bias you are blind to slander in one direction, whereas you care about and get agitated when it is in the other direction. That is always a limitation in arbitration.

This here is Wernher von Braun, chief architect of the Saturn V and director of NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, on that the seismographs placed on the moon by the Apollo program showed that it vibrates as if it is hollow.

The scientific method is neutral to compensate for human bias, and so there is absolutely no reason to use slander against me, because slander is always a fallacy, it is inherently unscientific. The data supports hollow planets. It shows a radial increase of Earth. Given those two, I am open to the idea of polar holes, I see it as a valid theory. I am also open to that planets are enclosed hollow, without polar holes.

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2019, 11:48:49 PM »
I often go thru old posts, Im sorry this one got a way from me. This the answer I should had for joestue
https://www.fieldlines.com/index.php/topic,149793.msg1047933.html#msg1047933

https://www.fieldlines.com/index.php/topic,149787.msg1047766.html#msg1047766

JW
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 12:30:02 AM by JW »