Author Topic: Sequence of KD-reports for self-study  (Read 595 times)

Adriaan Kragten

Sequence of KD-reports for self-study
« on: January 24, 2020, 03:54:28 AM »
The note "Sequence of KD-reports for self-study" has been reviewed. This note can be found on my website: www.kdwindturbines.nl at the top of the menu KD-reports. The 15 points of this 2-page note show the report numbers of KD-reports about a certain subject like rotor design, airfoils, safety systems, PM-generators, towers and electronics and the optimum sequence of how the reports should be studied by someone who wants to design a wind turbine.

It has taken about 45 years to develop this knowledge. I am 72 years old now and retired already for some years. From my retirement, these reports can be copied for free from my website. But I can die tomorrow (there are no indications that this will happen soon) and if my heirs don't continue the website, everything will be lost suddenly. So copy the KD-reports and manuals which you need as long as they are available. 

Adriaan Kragten

Re: Sequence of KD-reports for self-study
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 03:47:13 PM »
Someone asked me why not make copies available somewhere else but I don't like that. Anyone can make a free copy of each report for himself as it is mentioned on front of each report. But many reports are reviewed after some time and only on my website you find the latest version. I have already arranged that the fee for my website is payed automatically every year so even if I die, the website will be maintained if my heirs don't stop the payment.

Bruce S

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
  • USA
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 08:56:13 AM »
Adriaan;
This is a awesome , legacy to leave.

A heart felt thank you from me to you!!

Bruce S
A kind word often goes unsaid BUT never goes unheard

Adriaan Kragten

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022, 05:48:37 AM »
The note: "Sequence of KD-reports for self-study" has been reviewed again. I have added this latest version as an attachment.

* Sequence of KD-reports for self-study.pdf (133.1 kB - downloaded 52 times.)