Author Topic: Instructions for the Installation of a large Battery Bank and Large Inverter.  (Read 903 times)

clockmanFRA

• Renewable Energy creation
Instructions for the Installation of a large Battery Bank and Large Inverter.

I am starting this topic as I have had to do these documents as A4 Handouts.

Over the past 6 Months here in Europe Energy prices have risen dramatically and more and more Folk across Europe are coming away from the normal Main Grid Utility supplier.

There are different types of battery and Inverter installations. But many many folk are asking me how to take the next step from a few PV panels that back feed the Utilities Main Grid to creating there own Mini Grid.

Now those of you who are Off Grid and have your own Grid its normally because you have no choice. Now in Europe folk want to come away from the Grid as much as possible, but still use it as a standby generator.

Some of you will say "but that is not cost effective to get electricity", true, and very true if you use professional Installers and the like, who in my experience are solar monkeys learning on the Job, and get a so called sparky in to sign off the work.  I am talking Europe here Guys.

Any way the change over is happening and as 'Oztules' said and many other folk with real installations have said "15KW of PV is what a normal Domestic Dwelling requires".

Any way here below is my A4 Document in French for my French Friends here in France and in Canada, I have an English version as well if you want me to post that.?

Everything is possible, just give me time.

OzInverter man. Normandy France.
http://www.bryanhorology.com/renewable-energy-creation.php

3 Hugh P's 3.7m Wind T's (12 years) .. 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (8 yrs) .. 9kW PV AC coupled to OzInverter MINI Grid, back charging AC Coupling to 48v 1300ah battery

Bruce S

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
  • USA
ClockmanFRA;
My French is j u s t good enough to understand the general idea other parts Amy translate , but don't tell my friends to the north  :o.

Others may want to see the English version.

Many Thanks!!
Bruce S
A kind word often goes unsaid BUT never goes unheard

clockmanFRA

• Renewable Energy creation
Roger Bruce.

Here we go.......

Everything is possible, just give me time.

OzInverter man. Normandy France.
http://www.bryanhorology.com/renewable-energy-creation.php

3 Hugh P's 3.7m Wind T's (12 years) .. 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (8 yrs) .. 9kW PV AC coupled to OzInverter MINI Grid, back charging AC Coupling to 48v 1300ah battery