Author Topic: OzInverter Install Start up proceedure.  (Read 732 times)

clockmanFRA

• Renewable Energy creation
OzInverter Install Start up proceedure.
« on: April 11, 2022, 03:57:04 AM »
This is the english version of the double side A4 size hand out for starting the OzInverter.

I had to do this as ordinary folk struggle to fully understand what is going on.

Especially a French familly friends with teeanagers in the next village who are 'Off Grid' but stuggled this winter with most of the Chinese equipment they purchased 3 years ago failing and were constantly running the generator.

Sorted them out for the winter as i let them have an okay modified Powerjack Inverter. And since Christmas with my advice they have been purchasing decent PV controllers like the Midnite 200 and Tristar.

So last week i installed a spare OzInverter i had, so now the ladies are constantly have all the kitchen electrical equipment switched on and gone mad with the washing machine.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 02:49:54 AM by clockmanFRA »
Everything is possible, just give me time.

OzInverter man. Normandy France.
http://www.bryanhorology.com/renewable-energy-creation.php

3 Hugh P's 3.7m Wind T's (12 years) .. 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (8 yrs) .. 9kW PV AC coupled to OzInverter MINI Grid, back charging AC Coupling to 48v 1300ah battery

richhagen

Re: OzInverter Install Start up proceedure.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2022, 11:24:34 AM »
That looks wonderful. It has certainly come a long way since it inception.  Rich
A Joule saved is a Joule made!