Author Topic: My DIY wind turbine running 20mph + winds  (Read 700 times)

gsw999

• kernelpower Ltd
My DIY wind turbine running 20mph + winds
« on: October 08, 2022, 06:25:12 AM »
Hope this video is ok to share, my wind turbine powered by an electric bike motor hub 48v 1kw I have geared it up so that the motor goes at 1.4 times the speed of the blades, I am not an expert and not pretending to be one this is a long term project but is proving super reliable, have a great weekend.

https://youtu.be/hjuO4S7RTyg

MattM

Re: My DIY wind turbine running 20mph + winds
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 08:52:04 AM »
Your YouTube series has been very interesting.  Your wind turbine adventure certainly has been well documented.  Thank you for sharing.

SparWeb

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Wind Turbine Project Field Notes
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 12:47:12 AM »
What's this margarine nonsense.  You toasted that bagel with electricity you generated yourself and earned every electron.  Pass the butter!
No one believes the theory except the one who developed it. Everyone believes the experiment except the one who ran it.
System spec: 135w BP multicrystalline panels, Xantrex C40, DIY 10ft (3m) diameter wind turbine, Tri-Star TS60, 800AH x 24V AGM Battery, Xantrex SW4024
www.sparweb.ca

gsw999

• kernelpower Ltd
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 04:08:24 PM »
Your YouTube series has been very interesting.  Your wind turbine adventure certainly has been well documented.  Thank you for sharing.

Cheers Brother , keeps getting better as my knowledge increases.

gsw999

• kernelpower Ltd
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2022, 04:09:25 PM »
What's this margarine nonsense.  You toasted that bagel with electricity you generated yourself and earned every electron.  Pass the butter!

I am struggling to buy butter due to the price increase am 100& with you real salty butter makes everything taste amazing, I would never eat margarine but know what your saying.