Miscellaneous > Logged in diaries

VAWT backyard experiements

(1/45) > >>

brandnewb:
This will be my placeholder for when I am granted to move misplaced post here.

This will be about a most unusual VAWT and what happens during its conception, erection, panic stages, demolition, service/upgrade and hopefully finally vindication.

brandnewb:
OK here goes nothing!

-- here needs a lot of prior content but we will deal with that later--

Dear Mary. You said there is a reason you oversize your towers? I listened ;) look this

https://www.fieldlines.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=150839.0;attach=15743;image

Now these m24 cable tensioners are not only large but also guaranteed to be fit for purpose. I am not sure if I can name brand names but if I did then everyone would understand that this is what one buys if one needs to know it is good. Never mind the cost.

{1} this crappy carabine hook is not part of the part. I just forgot to remove  it before I took the picture{1}

brandnewb:
Does this diary mean I am free to spam the reply button at will? because if it is then expect some updates that are not related to any question. Only my mind telling me that I want to throw something out in the world of like minded people.

Most of the times it is just ramblings.

But when I start with wow or WOW then one better pay attention. At least that is how I envision things.

I can respect that I live in my own bubble but then again. I might just surprise all of us, even me ;)

It is also perfectly possible that this all leads no where. I am just not convinced yet that it will.

brandnewb:
and I can respect that for someone that does not know me it is first see then believe.

challenge accepted ;)

Bruce S:
brandnewb
Let's not use the word SPAM. That has a connotation of ilk.  :-X
I get SPAM RISK calls to my phone and get SPAM in the email addresses almost everyday.

You are more than welcome to continue to add "updates" here by using the reply.

Bruce S

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version