Author Topic: re I want to start an argument  (Read 226 times)

Arno

re I want to start an argument
« on: September 19, 2004, 08:49:17 PM »
I dont see many of the old posters contributing like they used to about interesting projects. I'm sad to say it apears this site is on a path to self destruction. Very sad!    Arno
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 08:49:17 PM by (unknown) »

bob g

• 8.8kwatt idi diesel thermal conversion unit
    • microcogen.info
Re: re I want to start an argument
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 12:29:50 AM »
don't give up,,,, this is nothing new here ,,,

all this crap has come and gone before, the sooner this latest round of "something for nothing" dies we can all get back to something a bit more practical.

bob g

« Last Edit: September 20, 2004, 12:29:50 AM by bob g »
research and development of a S195 changfa based trigenerator, modified
large frame automotive alternators for high output/high efficiency project X alternator for 24, 48 and higher voltages, and related cogen components.
www.microcogen.info and a SOMRAD member

ghurd

• Super Hero Member Plus
Re: re I want to start an argument
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 02:19:39 AM »
Something for nothing?

I just, very quickly, unplugged a 3 on one end /1 on the other extension cord, and pluged the cord into itself. Then I plugged the computer surge protecter into the 2nd spot. I then put a 12v battery charger into the last spot, hooked that to a grid tie inverter, and now my meter is running backwards.

I'm going to get some heavier equipment, do it again, and quit my job. I'll be able to retire on what the power company sends me.

Don't think it is all in vain. I learned a ton here before I ever posted a reply. There must be many people reading and learning who feel they have nothing to contribute. Look to the right. At this second there are 20 users, only 4 are registered. So there are 16 people you never heard of checking this info out. If only 1/10 of 1% find it useful, thats of huge importance.

I would like to see some new projects. What worked AND what didn't. It would inspire me to do more. To use what did. To try to fix what didn't. Haven't had much luck with the latter. Still like trying.

I actually tried the extension cord thing for hours when I was about 7 years old. That was 37 years ago. I'm getting faster at it and should have it working soon. I'm immune to 120VAC now. It hasn't affected me slightest possible... Hey! Look! A chicken!

« Last Edit: September 20, 2004, 02:19:39 AM by ghurd »
www.ghurd.info<<<-----Information on my Controller