Remote Living > Housing

Greenhouse anyone?

(1/20) > >>

JMaris:
I was just wondering if anyone on here has built a greenhouse on there place? I am in the process of moving out of town and my wife and I am wanting to put in a greenhouse when we get out there.

harley1782000:
Do a search of the board for "Green House"  I know there is allot of storys on them and pics also.

JMaris:
Ok. Thats probably where I was messing up. I was searching for greenhouse instead of green house. I need to go back and take 5th grade english again...

Opera House:
That got me thinking about being up in Vermont a few years ago. This recently built greenhouse had lots of 6" PVC pipes coming out of the floor.  A large fan and plenum feed them with air.  Low cost ground heating for frost!

rjames:

--- Quote from: JMaris on May 07, 2010, 09:10:12 AM ---I was just wondering if anyone on here has built a greenhouse on there place?

JMaris,
    Yes to your question, we have.

"Do a search of the board for "Green House"  I know there is allot of story's on them and pics also".
      Good advise from harley....

If you could be a little more specific on a greenhouse question, I'm sure you'll get plenty of answers.
  Just my experience here and other forums.
         Rick

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version